With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title:Business Analyst
Location: NYC, NY
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This Senior Business Analyst role is within the Investment bank’s Sales technology group with in the client facing technology area.
- This Senior Business Analyst role will be responsible for, delivering analysis artifacts covering both the data and functional requirements related to the CRM implementation
- The candidate must be comfortable in engaging with business, technology and users groups and is to be accountable for the complete and comprehensive specification of business requirements and functional design Main Duties
- As senior business analyst, own functional solution and ensure it's appropriate alignment to Operational needs
- Contribute to final solution design by representing data, functional and non-functional needs
- Work with the development team & technical architects to fully identify all aspects of the data and functional requirements
- Utilize Bank’s internal project and documentation methodology to define, track and maintain effective and efficient analysis working practices for analysis resource pool
- Define and contribute to Latitude program analysis deliverables by understanding and analyzing business requirements to determine data and functional needs
- Liaise with User groups and support teams for execution of User Acceptance Testing Person Requirements
- Experience in compliance and regulatory reporting programs
- Investment Banking experience in either the middle or back office
- Technical background (with data and business intelligence) to perform data analysis
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Management of a team of analysts and ownership of a complex analysis deliverable across an analysis team Preferred Experience
- Experience of implementation with SFDC/ Tier1 projects will be treated as advantageous.