With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: Riverwood, IL
We are looking for Java Developer at Riverwood, IL with one of our major clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Key skill – JAVA/J2EE/Web API/REST
- Command line/scripting experience
- Experience with relational database systems and design OO
- Java programming experience
- Web experience (specifically REST/API)
- Functional programming experience (Scala, Clojure)
- Experience with Hadoop and related big data technologies
- Experience working with analytical systems and data stores
- Willingness to learn all of the above
Required Skills and abilities:
- Ability to navigate the organization and collaborate across locations
- Ability to lead a development team and achieve results through others
- Ability to build relationships across various levels of the organization
- Ability to cultivate effective working relationships and empower others
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to coach and mentor others, particularly new employees
- Ability to foster innovation, encourage diversity of thought, and incorporate new ideas
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience in Customer facing role
- Experience working in an onsite/offshore engagement
- Banking Financial experience preferred
- Bachelors or equivalent degree.
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law