With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time / Permanent
Job Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Title: Splunk Developer
We are looking for a Splunk Developer at Cleveland, OH with one of our major clients.
Expertise in developing, supporting and maintaining Splunk Apps, Data Models and Pivots
• Hands-on experience in development and implementations of Splunk dashboards, SPL queries
• Hands-on experience in designing , supporting and troubleshooting large scale Splunk infrastructures.
• Strong experience with the design and implementation of Splunk ITSI
• Splunk certification a plus
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
• Solid data visualization skills with an ability to correlate that into visual reports.
• Proven track record supporting clients with Splunk Development
• Knowledge of Data Analytics
• Results driven, strategic, conceptual, and innovative thinker
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Expertise to clearly define complex issues despite incomplete or ambiguous information
• Experience with Agile Management Principles
• Experience with Version Control tools – Git, Bitbucket
• Must effectively champion a data driven culture to effectively meet the demands of the business.
• Experience with creating a data governance model including ingestion, enhancements and monitoring the integrity of a variety of data sources
• Serve in the role of a technical subject matter expert participating in the design and
• Prioritize and manage Splunk development requests
• Maintain documentation of applications and establish development standards
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law