Capgemini has been a global strategic partner with Salesforce since 2007. As a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM we’ve received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards. Most recently, we were named 2018 Global Partner of the Year by MuleSoft, a Salesforce company. We were also recognized as ‘Partner of the Year’ in EMEA, as well as ‘Services Partner of the Year’ for both the APAC and EMEA regions. Our strengths are in delivering thought leading transformational solutions to multiple industry sectors across the globe and our client success has positioned us in the Winner’s Circle by HfS for Salesforce Services 2017.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: US NY New York
- Design & develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Apex programming language, Visual force and Lightning.
- Experience working on SOAP / REST API based web service integrations.
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs.
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Do pair programming with a peer to not only develop but also execute on Quality related tasks like code reviews, unit tests, functional testing, and automation of functional and performance test cases to ensure that the feature is delivered with highest quality.
- He/she will also provide leadership and guidance to the junior developers and administrators.
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience with Force.com development (Apex & visual force and Lightning Framework)
- Salesforce.com App Builder Certified, Platform Developer 1 Certified.
- Experience with Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes.
- Experience with web services development.
- Experience building usable and scalable systems or applications.
- Strong object oriented design skills and experience using design patterns
- Strong affinity to delivering features with high quality.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and collaborate in a team environment to meet client needs.
- Experience developing business process related applications or integrations.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-