With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: San Diego,CA
Full time role
Education and Experience
• Contribute to implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts, and coordinate systems installation
• Assist with the isolation and resolution of software issues
• Participate in releases and production roll-outs
• Participate in research to identify effective solutions
• Participate in and provide input into the design, re-design and development
• Participate in reviews of framework, code and design
• Recommend and implement changes to existing system, performance tuning
Skills and Knowledge
• Experience with Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, JQuery
• Open Source Frameworks – Struts, Spring
• XML, Integration with SOAP Web Services : JAX-RPC, JAX-WS
• Experience in one or more client side frameworks such as HTML5, JQuery, Angular JS, etc.
• WSO2, SOA – Good to have
• Build and deployment experience using one or more of the following: Maven, ANT, Jenkins, etc
• Knowledge of Trading Systems, Financial Services experience and pluses.
• Communicative and social – must be able to communicate well with teams
• Enthusiastic – must be high-energy
• Continual improvement – must continually be growing ones craft learning new tools and techniques