Automic UC4 Developer / Admin
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to create jobs, workflows, events and schedules as per the business requirement.
- Agent installation, configuration and deployment activities.
- Designing and creating enterprise scheduling using Automic – Associated dependency and SLA, alerts configuration.
- All the implementation and release to be supported by associated design and release documents.
- Good knowledge on Automic architecture and Utilities.
- Experience in improving the performance of the jobs by optimizing the underlying resources.
- Troubleshooting agents, WP & CPs with the help of logs.
- Experience in Automic Scripting.
- Creating basic shell & batch scripts to support daily activities.
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL Queries.
- Experience in Automic Oracle Retail batch monitoring.
- Error handling & troubleshooting the job failures and coordinating with the relevant teams to fix the issues.
- Monitoring the daily batches and taking necessary actions for all the job failures.
- Experience to Oracle Middleware and Oracle Retail preferred.
- Functional knowledge on Retail industry will be advantage. Domain knowledge on Supply Chain, Omnichannel shopping, ecommerce, Order Management, Logistics preferred.
- Experience of working in a complex matrix environment with both internal and external party resources.
- Practical experience of documenting business processes using specified process methodologies.
- Ability to rapidly and thoroughly understand the environment in which one will operate (people, applications, technology, process governance)