ADF Production Support
• ADF Support Engineer Roles and Responsibilities
• An experienced ETL engineer with Azure ADF knowledge and good understanding of overall data architecture
• File Processing workflow and implementing continuous improvement activities
• Provide Breakfix Enhancemnets and Support to the existing ADF pipleines on Production
• Performing Root Cause analysis and resolving Problem tasks related to the incidents
• Document ETL test plans test cases test scripts and validations based on design specifications for unit testing prepared test data for testing error handling and analysis
• Work with SQL Database team on performance improvement and optimization of SQL server packages
• Ensure all related support documentation ex SOPs Standards data development best practices etc is kept updated
• Ensure documentation for Production Run Team turnover is complete and accurate
• Develops and reviews complex SQL T SQL scripts stored procedures SSIS workflows Azure Data Factory pipelines for various reporting and data development projects
• Coordinating with various teams to minimize the impact on high priority jobs during critical issues
• Meet project deadlines and deliverables by following up on resolving dependencies on timely basis
• Good experience of working in Agile methodologies
• Expertise in performance tuning of SSIS modules
• Good knowledge in Data warehousing concepts
• Creates and maintains documentation related to data development best practices enterprise level data flow diagrams and project code promotion
• Develops and designs solutions with security as a critical design requirement for data systems and applications
• Adheres to development processes and standards including code management
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services.The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer:
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law.Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.