Job Title: Adobe Personalization Specialist
Location: NY/NJ, Charlote NC. Atlanta GA, Chicago IL
Travel/Relocation/Remote: yes, no, yes.
Capgemini is looking for an Adobe Personalization expert who should understand business requirements for personalization tag management. Personalization specialists must have a deep understanding of data layer definition for web and mobile applications. Should be able to provide best-practice consulting services using web analytics tools and tag management systems.
- Maintain established data collection audit standards and lead audits to provide our clients with a guide that fully describes existing data quality and steps for improvement
- Recommend and implement analytics tracking code needed for ongoing reporting and analysis activities
- Project manage multiple client requests and project activities at any one time
- Coordinate with the client project teams both onshore and offshore
- Work collaboratively in a global model working with teams across multiple countries
- 5 years of experience working with web technologies and tag management
- 3 years of experience working with Adobe Target Launch and Analytics
- 1 year of experience working with integrations using Java NET Node Good to have skills on other personalization tools and tag management tools like Google tag manager Telium Einstein etc.
- Preference with expertise in the financial services industry
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.