With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
Title: Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: FTE
• Extensive experience with J2EE platform and Java application development lifecycle.
• Strong JSON, XML and data transformation/integration skills
• Proficient with Java Servlets, JSPs, EJBs and J2EE applications.
• Strong core Java skills and practical knowledge of basic/intermediate design patterns.
• Working knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Abstraction and middleware application layering.
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with Eclipse IDE
• Experience with Tomcat, WebSphere or WebLogic
• Experience with RDBMS (Oracle10g or better) and NoSQL databases using ORM frameworks (JPA, Hibernate, EclipseLink)
• Experience programming with PL/SQL
• Experience working with Unix/Linux Shell Scripts
• SCRUM delivery experience with DevOps and Agile software development practices.
• Experience consuming and/or developing SOAP, REST Web Services and APIs
• Financial Services Experience, particularly investments, brokerage and retirement planning