With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job Title: Java Developer:
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Full Time with Benefits
Job Description :
Looking for a Developer to work deploy and manage web API based applications who are passionate about their work and embraces the ideals of the software craftsmanship and Agile development practices 3-5 years of hands on experience in developing web based software applications Collaborate with product managers and your peers to execute on a broad range of projects for the digital products Responsible for future enhancements to designing and building technical solutions Design complex secure and optimized web based applications using Java Spring and will be equipped with modern CI CD developer tool kit STS IntelliJ GitHub Jenkins and Nexus JWT OAUTH etc Work closely within a cross functional Agile delivery team to understand requirements create development story design documents and implement stories Break down a product vision into workable technical solutions to solve business problems Build high quality software for large scale and highly available systems Provide strong technical and team leadership Talk about your work with both technical and non technical team members Promote a risk aware culture ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes
Required Skills Responsibilities :
- Must have hand on experience with Spring Modules – Boot, Security, MVC, Batch etc for large scale applications
- Experience designing REST APIs and implementing RESTful web services
- Hands on experience working on CI CD DevOps tools Design and implement applications that are running on J2EE platform Good understanding of SCRUM Agile methodology Experience using continuous integration and delivery concepts and software Jenkins GitHub Gradle Nexus etc
- Excellent trouble shooting skills with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues and effectively communicate possible resolutions Assist with and understand the building of applications using stored procedures functions and triggers on RDBMS such as Oracle and or NoSQL DBMS such as MongoDB
- Own the quality of the product from code architecture to end user quality Value
- Knowledge on in memory Databases like Spring Data Gemfire Redis Cassandra and Spring H2 Technologies Knowledge in working Pivotal Cloud Foundry IaaS PaaS and SaaS and AWS
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law