With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at https://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
Title: Unix/Linux Developer
Full time role
Role: Consultant/Sr. Consultant, who has experience working in Unix /Linux and the associated technologies. Needs to work with Client team
• Hands on minimum 6- 8 years in Java, Unix /Linux and scripting
• Very strong with 1-2 years of hands on cloud Native development principles & frameworks such Spring boot, Core spring
• Good knowledge with some experience on Event driven microservices
• Good knowledge on streaming/messaging platform such as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka
• Good implementation knowledge of DevOps tool chain (Jenkins, bitbucket, sonarqube etc)
• Very good communication skills. Need to be able to talk to client day in day out.
• Knowledge in Oracle DB
• Take up on-call support
• Preferably have experience in Credit Card Domain or Banking domain
• Knowledge of entire SDLC (covering Development & Support) is desirable. Preferable with Agile methodology
• Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.