With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at https://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
Title: Java Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Full time role
• Spring/pivotal cloud app development experience
• Good knowledge and experience in Java/J2EE/Hibernate/Spring/Struts
• Knowledge and experience of PL/SQL
• Well acquainted with application servers and Webservers. And should have worked in complete configurations of app and web servers.
• Shell Scripting knowledge and experience is a MUST.
• Willing to work in Production Support environment.
• Oracle Apex knowledge will be added advantage.
• Knowledge of SDLC & Production Support activities is desirable.
• Should be able to learn Java associated technologies
• Ability to code and script.
• Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
• Consultant/Senior Consultant, who has experience working in Java/J2EE and the associated technologies. Would need to work closely with the team and need to interact with the onshore and client on a daily basis.