With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at https://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
Title: .Net Developer
Location: White House Station,NJ
Full time role
Strong knowledge of .NET web framework asp.net, C#, MVC, WCF and Sql server
• Understanding the Design consideration and Provide finding and recommendation for effective performance
• Key performance and scalability considerations for the various .NET technologies, and to improve the efficiency of code
• Performance Requirement Analysis
• Review and Analysis of business requirements and related clarification with Tech Leads and Business Analysts
• Hardware and software capacity assessment and planning
• Result analysis and tuning recommendations.
• Performance analysis using AppDynamic , SQL Profiler, Performance Center, IIS logs.
• Code review and profiling for bottleneck analysis
• Understanding the Design consideration and Provide finding and recommendation
• Critical usecase identification. Test data creation, Validate performance model, process steps, assumptions.
• Performance objective analysis (response time, throughput, Workload and resource utilization) on executing test results and approved SLA
• coordinate with Infra, DBA and development teams.
• Daily / weekly Status Communication