Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, NoSql would be a plus)
- Good knowledge of source control systems
- Basic knowledge of cloud concepts (based on either Azure /AWS or GCP)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in Agile practices (agile project management framework: Scrum and Kanban)
- Good knowledge of modern delivery approach for software development such as TDD, CI/CD, Pair Programming
- Good knowledge of cloud native approach such as Kubernetes, Docker etc.
What duties will help you grow?
- Ability to write clean code in accordance with modern programming standards; and it’s not about tabs or spaces but about an overall system architecture
- Opportunity to grow and develop on both back and frontend, as our stack varies from project to project
- Competence in finding solutions to bothering issues; since you understand the business needs and are able to fuse client’s requirements with the technical deliverables you can directly impact the shape of the development roadmap
- Significant contribution to shaping of the software solution architecture
What your development path can look like?
You’ll have an opportunity to engage with clients to nurture your soft skills, and if you want to work on your management competencies, you could manage tasks, do a code review, and be a technical mentor.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).