With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
– Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Position: Siebel Administrator
Location: Chicago, IL
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should possess in-depth knowledge in Siebel Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Siebel Sever Concepts and Server Installation and Administration.
- Provide technical administration and support for various Siebel environments.
- Applying Siebel Patches.
- Siebel Upgrade from 7.7 to 8.X
- Installation & Configuration (Performance Tuning).Remote Administration, Application Deployment, Repository Management, Upgrade & Data Migration
- Good knowledge of working on Siebel Tools
- Managing Siebel Components.
- Repository Migrations.
- Creating batch files (shell scripts, batch files) for server admin tasks.
- Should have excellent communication and ability to work independently.
- Siebel certification will be an added advantage.