A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Location: US IL Rosemont
- Candidates should possess Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience with core banking T24 and Tenemos A Bachelor s degree in IT Business i e Finance Accounting.
- Economics or a related field must be willing to travel upwards of 80 of the time authorized to work in the US Note No H1 visas or transfers of H or L visas at this time.
- Qualified candidates must also have an aptitude for analytical concepts demonstrated leadership ability facilitation skills outstanding oral written and electronic communication skills customer focus teamwork abilities integrity and relationship building skills.
- Time management skills are a must as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
- As a Business Analyst you will focus on the analysis of business processes that will contribute to the design and development of new solutions for our clients.
- You will work alongside functional industry and technical specialists to assist with the development implementation and integration of innovative solutions including methods techniques tools change management and training.
You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value added services and work products.
- At Capgemini you will own your own career and actively participate in the planning of your professional development.
- Here you can grow vertically horizontally or even invent a route that no one knew existed Consultants are expected to contribute to the firm s growth and development in a variety of ways including Engagement delivery manage engagement risk manage project economics including planning and budgeting manage accounts receivable define deliverable content ensure buy in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Client delivery Engage on a day to day basis with client management and sponsorship Business Development support the development of contacts with top decision makers at key clients participate and may lead aspects of the proposal development process.
- People Development provide input and guidance into the staffing process and may participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Primary Functions Gather understand document and manage customer user requirements and desired goals Understand assess and document the business and problem domain.
- Document AS IS business processes Analyze information and system requirements Develop TO BE business processes.
- Help with functional and technical design of the solution Perform cost benefit analysis for target solution Discuss and support those who market and sell the end product of the project Candidates should be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of The Software Development Life Cycle Understanding software requirements and design process documentation.
- Application logic features and functions Basic database design.