- Development processes to ensure proper visibility and monitoring of the environment and solutions within the customer environment
- Lead the day to day functions within the SOC
- Supervise and Manage SOC analysts
- Develop and report status of SOC and security posture to Management and customers.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to the team members regarding event monitoring and incident analysis and response Manage SOC operational responsibilities and task of the team members
- Act as the escalation point for all security incidents that require attention and timely response
- Provide regular coaching, mentoring and ensuring staff are cross trained on the various SOC tools
Significant experience in network intrusion detection, including experience using common network monitoring tools – IDS, IPS, SIEM, and Syslog
Strong attention to detail along with sharp analytical skills to identify problems at the network, systems, and application layers.