SOC Manager | 9 to 12 years | Bengaluru & Mumbai
- Proven experience in planning, organizing, and developing the strategy for a 24×7 security operations center or Managed Security Service Provider Ability to lead a team, promote and foster collaboration, and be a strong leader.
- in the face of a new and changing environment Broad information cybersecurity knowledge, including familiarity with latest trends, tactics and protocols, Advance Persistent Threat groups, Hacker activities, etc.
- Strong attention to detail along with sharp analytical skills to identify problems at the network, systems, and application layers. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, vendors, coworkers, employees and upper management.
- Strong experience with incident response Understanding of NIST, SOC2 and ISO reporting requirements. Experience with creation, documentation, and implementation of security operation policies, procedures and best practices
- Manage internal and external resources (e.g., finances, people, equipment, systems) required to execute Capgemini’s contractual delivery
- Develop, document and execute an assurance program to ensure that processes and procedures are performed by Capgemini in compliance with the organisation’s information security policies and standards.
- Develop, document and execute an assurance program to ensure the performance of Capgemini’s contractually agreed (e.g., with joint ventures, outsourced providers, business partners, customers, third parties) information security controls
- Report significant changes in information risk to appropriate levels of management for consideration and review on both a periodic and an event-driven basis.
- Understanding of NIST, SOC2 and ISO reporting requirements.
- Experience with creation, documentation, and implementation of security operation policies, procedures and best practices
- Core competencies that include governance, system controls, compliance management, operations management, strategic planning, and finance and risk management
May 8, 2021