• Proficient with Playbook development, and prior experience in performing inbound security event analysis in industry leading SIEM solutions to investigate and respond to security incidents etc.
• Working knowledge of Linux operating system administration.
• Exposure to SIEM/SOAR solutions as an implementer.
• Experience in configuring Security tools and Integrations.
• Experience in developing automations and integrations using Python.
• Knowledge of network technologies, Windows and Unix administration.
• Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls, intrusion.
• detection systems, AV and End Point security, Web Application Firewalls, anti-spam systems, event correlation systems, etc.
• Understanding of security vulnerabilities, threats, attack scenarios; analysis and intrusion detection skills
• Good to have knowledge of a scripting languages for automating repetitive tasks.
• Strong understanding of ITIL process i.e. Incident, Change, Problem and Major Incident Management would be advantage.
• Knowledge of other enterprise security tool/ applications preferred.
• Excellent communication capabilities.
• Team player.