Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent work organization, attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Basic knowledge in one of the following technologies: Windows Server, Office 365, Windows 10, Citrix, Intune, Azure, WVD, and RDS
- Very good knowledge of English
- Analytical thinking
It’s not essential, but we appreciate it if you also have:
- The Dutch language is a plus
- Packaging (MSI, MSIX)
- Liquit application portal
- Private cloud
- Data migration
What duties will help you grow?
- Business orientation
- Cooperation with other technical and process teams on various projects
- You make an essential contribution to the project to create a modern working environment
- No working day is the same!
What your development path can look like?
As a Smart Workspace Administrator, you will have the possibility to solve issues regarding smart workplace from basic problems to more complicated topics. A close cooperation with the RUN team in the Netherlands will allow you to collect experience and knowledge to support more complex issues. A natural path of development is support of the L3 and L4 issues as an regular or senior engineer.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide.
One of the teams is Cloud and Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our landing page.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).