Role: Sitecore Architect
Location: Baton Rouge LA/Remote
Duration: Full TIme (Long Term Permanent)
- Excellent knowledge of Sitecore including development and operational support experience using Sitecore 8 x and 9 x
- Developing testing debugging and documenting code for custom web based applications and services against the Sitecore CMS platform with a focus on achieving operational efficiencies and business agility through adaptable reusable services and processes
- 4 years Sitecore development experience
- Experience with all the Sitecore Modules especially SXA JSS
- Good knowledge about hosting NET solutions on Azure or on premise
- Experience with CI CD pipeline Code reviews are a MUST
- Good understanding of modern frontend technologies like Vue js React or Angular and how to structure the CMS APIs for those
- Development experience with some of those frameworks is a big plus
- Responsible for managing a small team of analysts developers testers and drive delivery of modules within a project Delivery Maintenance Testing
- Responsible for functional technical track of a project
- Technical design and implementation of client projects
- Develop to high quality standards while understanding the importance of meeting client delivery deadlines
- Mentor and guide junior developers to help them grow their technical and consulting capabilities
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the extended team
- Evolve to be a recognized subject matter expert within fields of expertise
- Engage in Sitecore development and definition and execution of best practices
- Work with clients to identify business requirements Draft technical specifications system architectures development approaches and testing solutions
- Help define development standards determining best technology practices
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law