Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Role : Site Reliability Engineer
Position: Irving, TX
FullTime with benefits
- Hands on Java and Oracle DB knowledge
- Ability to understand app architecture and debug L1 L2 issues Debug root cause analysis and resolving issues at root
- Ability to set up 24×7 monitoring dashboards across platform and DB using monitoring tools
- Must have worked with WebSphere Springboot Tomcat
- Hands on knowledge of managing load balancers
- Working experience in monitoring and performance tools process setup
- Keep the customer facing services available at top performance by maintaining the constant health of the supporting systems
- Act in key response roles during major incidents e g Sev0 Sev1 Participate in the technical review of the incident for problem management
- Exposure to full application lifecycle development including coding testing deployment and post implementation activities Ability to Setup Dashboards Alerts Thresholds using AppDynamics Hands on Technical knowledge architecture design in Java based applications with excellent root cause analysis
- Experience preparing technical reports by collecting analyzing and summarizing information and trends and recommend actions
- Strong technical skill sets in Java and Unix shell scripting Apply knowledge experience to choose appropriate troubleshooting techniques to resolve complex escalate delivery systems problems
- Hands on in CI CD pipeline setup
- Process oriented with focus on ensuring established process if followed each cycle including ensuring approvals from all tech leads SMT approval for exception deployments deployment schedule and plan Green Zone co ordination Release runbook
- Exposure to Middleware components such as Web Servers App Server Messaging Integration Ability to coordinate with multiple teams and maintain technical debt Manage risks and resolves issues that affect deployments schedule and quality conduce lessons learned after each release to ensure issues don t repeat and identify opportunities to improve release process
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations Conduct Release Readiness reviews Milestone Reviews and Business Go No Go reviews Communicate deep visibility of application performance for project teams
- Bachelor s Master degree
- Development Stack Java Springboot Tomcat WebSphere Unix Scripting
- Ability to operate in the high pressure environment and troubleshoot complex issues quickly successfully handle multiple priorities
- Understanding of networking principles TCP IP APM Tools like AppDynamics ITIL Foundation certification preferred
- Release Mgmt Stack Bitbucket GIT JIRA Jenkins RLM 6years-8Y of previous release and or project management experience Solid understanding of project management principles preferred 8-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
What we Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.