Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer Specialized in ELK Stack
Travel/Relocation: Remote , later will be asked to rellocate.
- A qualified candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities but are not limited to Familiar with Elastic Stack latest version s
- Designs implements and configures Kibana visualizations as required with the SRE Standards
- Designs and configures Elasticsearch instance s by focusing on high availability architecture
- Sizes and configures Elasticsearch clusters and shards
- Designs Elasticsearch indices to efficiently store telemetry data accordingly Optimizing both performance and the need for growth
- Designs access control using X Pack Configures X Pack including Shield Watcher Marvel Graph and Reporting Connect ServiceNow and Elasticsearch for bidirectional communication to implement and monitoring and service management practice single pane of glass
- Configures Logstash FileBeats MetricsBeats and possibly other ELK Stack components to collect and store the data necessary to meet requirements efficiently
- The capability of training internal and external stakeholders was required to carry out maintenance and day to day operations
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment Create and facilitate workshops to engage with the client to define future state roadmaps and models and transformation governance models especially related to observability Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Sound knowledge in SRE practice
- Required Qualifications 7 years of experience is required Proficient with Elastic Stack components especially Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana required
- Understands how custom beats files are created using Google Go language
- Strong soft skills are required for effective communication with business decision makers colleagues and others
- Proficient with Grok strongly desired
- Working knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Shell Perl and Python
- Experience in Service Management Practice with ITIL standards
- Good exposure from the administration and maintenance on ServiceNow
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.