- Experienced Siebel Administrator with strong knowledge of migration, patching, deployment and operations activities.
- Siebel upgrade knowledge, working experience of IP17 and above will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Linux, VMware, EXADATA, and Oracle cloud DBCS/OCI knowledge is must.
- Migration and Deployment of Siebel Objects from One environment to another.
- User Administration through LDAP, handling identity management.
- Creation and Monitoring of Siebel Setup/Environment.
- Job Administration (running Jobs for EIM, Workflow Process Batch Manager, Batch Assignment and so on).
- Proactively identifying the issues (specially related to performance) and providing the necessary solutions.
- Co-Ordination with Network/Computer Management/Database Administration team for Connectivity, Patch Update, Upgrade and Data backup activities.
- Holding Certification in Siebel 7.8 or 8.0 / 8.1 would be preferred.
user-select:none; z-index:9999"> ↵
- Must have knowledge of WSDL, Web services in EAI.
- Strong Siebel architecture knowledge.
- Experience on order management would be more helpful.
- Integration of BIP with Siebel