Here at Capgemini, we are shaping the future.
Due to significant growth from ever-increasing client demands, we are looking for a Senior ServiceNow Architect to reinforce our Service Integration & Management (SIAM) Chapter. As Senior ServiceNow Architect, you will be part of the SIAM Chapter within Capgemini’s Cloud & Edge consulting practice that is primarily responsible for providing Service Integration solutions. The team provides a variety of client services, which range from initial strategic advice right through to project delivery & implementation.
We are looking for someone that has knowledge of the “ins and outs” of the ServiceNow Platform on a strategic and technical level. You will be working with our clients for the realization of ServiceNow architectures and solutions. You take responsibility for your own work but find it just as important that we deliver a fantastic performance as a Capgemini team.
Your challenges as a (Senior) ServiceNow Architect
Our Senior ServiceNow Architects play a key role in achieving success for our business and customers. You will help customers with designing the best flow experiences on the ServiceNow platform. You create, safeguard and propagate new solutions and best practices. You also take part in the pre-sales process, during which you build solid relationships with our customers. Within our organization, you will act as the go-to person for questions about the ServiceNow platform. Because you know the platform and its applications inside out.
You are an Inspirator and a Trusted Advisor. Whilst safeguarding the delivered quality, you constantly raise the bar for yourself and your environment while at the same time being a pleasant person to work with. For our consultants, you are the main contact for complex questions. In answering them, you provide them with both solicited and unsolicited advice. Furthermore, you have a clear view on the future of ServiceNow and the impact this will have on our customers and our own ServiceNow practice. You love to network, as this position requires you to maintain strong relations with contacts at ServiceNow, customers and partners.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work closely with customers to research, design, develop and deliver innovative ServiceNow solutions to improve their business processes.
- Assist both our ServiceNow Developers and bid teams with ServiceNow solution designs and effort estimations.
- Make recommendations for effective and cost-efficient workflows.
- Be responsible for the overall design of the application and enable innovative solutions to drive process automation across IT Services on the ServiceNow platform.
- Drive design workshops with both in- and external stakeholders to improve the adoption of the ServiceNow platform and user experience.
- Prepare prototypes in our ServiceNow demo instances and run demo sessions with our proposed ServiceNow solutions.
- Analyze ServiceNow releases and upgrades and their impact on currently used features and applications.
- Design and architect ServiceNow CMDB, discovery jobs, and automation workflows and flow using ServiceNow Orchestrator.
- Support our Junior ServiceNow Consultants to grow their knowledge of ServiceNow
- Work as a ServiceNow Architect within a customer’s project team or internal solution team.
- Design ServiceNow Architectures based on client requirements.
- Work accurately and document your architecture carefully.
- You actively participate in the SIAM chapter on building best practices.
- Identify improvement and commercial opportunities across Capgemini’s ServiceNow clients.
**Therefore, we are looking for Cloud Architects who
**You have several years of experience working with ServiceNow. Your knowledge and experience will give you more than enough foundation to be confident in fulfilling your assignments. To achieve this, you bring the following:
- You are fluent in English and have an operational level of Dutch (and)or French
- Experience with end-to-end Service Management implementations/development
- Experience in designing, configuring, testing, implementing and/or maintaining the ServiceNow or other Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technology platforms and accompanying integrations during which you’ve worked with at least 3 different ServiceNow modules
- Technical and functional consultancy experience within large-scale enterprise environments
- Nice to have; ServiceNow CSA (Certified System Administrator) certification and 2 or more ServiceNow CIS or Suite certifications
- Experience in designing solution architectures for one or more of the following ServiceNow applications: ITx (ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, ITAM, SecOps or GRC) Employee (HR Service Delivery) or Customer (Customer Service Management (CSM) and/or Field Service Management (FSM)).
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Experience with ITSM platform implementation, migration and/or upgrade projects
- Experience in planning and execution of ServiceNow upgrades
Not essential, but we appreciate if you bring:
- Any additional ServiceNow (CIS-, Suite- or Micro-), ITIL-, IT4IT- or SIAM certifications.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong supplier management skills to help provide direction and ensure quality of services
- Experience with SAFe, and Agile/Scrum
- Micro-services architecture understanding and enterprise integration concepts
- Experience with other ITSM Software solutions such as BMC Remedy or Helix, HP Service Manager / Micro Focus SMAX, TopDesk, Landesk, etc.
- Experience within Multi Service Provider (MSP) solutioning based on ServiceNow
- Practical experience in common Automation and Orchestration Technologies in ServiceNow.
What you can expect from us:
We offer you the opportunity to work as part of the Cloud Infrastructure Chapter (CIS) on projects with small, medium-sized, and large international and multinational clients. A dynamic work environment with your fellow cloud enthusiasts within Capgemini, and a good cup of coffee!
The freedom to develop yourself through our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept gives you access to all cloud-related trainings, you name it!
Tell us your ambitions and we are looking forward to helping you reach them together. This is all supported by an attractive salary package.
- Above market salary package
- 13th month
- Company car + fuel card
- Unlimited training with our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept
- and many more
Read all about it in the below 2 links
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where we expect you to use the “Capgemini Academy” to your full benefit.
- 10 Reasons to Join Capgemini: https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/10-reasons-to-join-capgemini/
- Learning and development https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/careers/learning-development/
Let’s shape the future together!