Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in administrating of large-scale Workplace solutions based on Microsoft Office365 and Windows 10
- Experience in managing and remediating Active Directory, migrating on-prem AD to Azure Active Directory
- Experience with scripting (VBScript, Powershell, Batch)
- Experience on Identity & Access Management
- Good knowledge of Office 365 solution including migrations to Exchange Online, SharePoint online solutions, OneDrive and Teams
- Microsoft certifications achived
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Familiarity with architecture frameworks (e.g. SABSA, TOGAF)
- Familiarity with PowerPlatform solutions
What duties will help you grow?
You will be responsible for architecting, administrating, migrating and solving high-level problems with our best specialist for global customers.
What your development path can look like?
Your professional development paths in an engineering team are available if you are an ambitious specialist. There is a possibility of development as an IT Architect, Solutions Architect, or continuation of the engineering path in even more complex transformation projects as a Lead Engineer.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
• Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).