Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
The Digital Employee Operations Command Centre team is composed of 25 people in 3 locations and supports over 10 HR clients. We have introduced the new path to digitally transform Business Services Command Center teams through smart, integrated and available technologies. Our team is modern, digital, fast, agile, analytics center. DEO Command Center is a crucial service that increases agility and innovation, allowing delivery teams to operate with greater efficiency and speed.
We pursue agility, competitiveness and excellence. We want to take our reporting expertise to the next level in order to support data driven decisions that help us transform and deliver first-class services.
Development, support, administration and maintenance of multiple SharePoint Sites on Microsoft (Office) 365 platform, work directly with end users to gather requirements, solve problems, document business processes, manage SharePoint enhancement projects to meet business needs, share best practices, cooperate with graphic team and communication team on layout and content creation.
• Support, administration and maintenance of multiple SharePoint Sites, Site Collections on Microsoft (Office) 365 platform
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Monitor and track progress
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Work directly with end users to gather requirements, solve problems, document business processes, manage SharePoint enhancement projects to meet business needs
• Maintain current knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for SharePoint and related technologies
• Design and implement SharePoint based solutions using out-of-the-box capabilities
• Support existing SharePoints
• Work along with Command Centre Project Manager on bigger solutions or single-handedly on smaller projects
• Work in an English-speaking environment
• Ability to work single-handedly and manage competing priorities
• Ability to turn business view/needs into technical solutions
• Strong analytical skills
• Team player
• General 2+ years’ work experience
• Admin experience in SharePoint Online
• Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel
• Sense of aesthetics and graphical knowledge
• Ability to recognise and interpret business requirements
• Demonstrating good organizational skills, work to tight deadlines in fast paced environment
• Work independently, but also as part of a team to design and develop solutions
• Strong English communication skills, candidate must be competent to work in an English-speaking environment
• Experience with MS Power BI (desirable)
• Web development experience (desirable)
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
This role is open to applications through our Relaunch@Capgemini programme for individuals who have been on a Career Break of between 2 and 10 years. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but please do apply for the vacancy that best meets your area of expertise. Further details on the programme can be found at https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/relaunchcapgemini/