Salesforce Technical Lead
Job location: Pune/Mumbai/Bangalore/Gurgaon/Chennai/Kolkata
Primary Skill: Salesforce Development
Roles and Responsibilities:-
Responsible for coding and configure the system based on the design and architecture.
• Designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration with other non SF systems.
• Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
• Hand on development of solutions built on then SFDC platform using Apex and Visual Force.
• Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development.
• SFDC production support, Ongoing project based development and enhancements.
• In collaboration with the functional team and under supervision of the technical lead, blueprint the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, non functional and integration needs of the application
• Lead responsibility in code development and integration of the application for specific modules.
• Lead a team of SFDC developers
• Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting during the project process.
• At the end of the test phase, responsible for delivering a fully working technical solution to the project manager and client.
Should be strong in Apex, Triggers, VF pages.
Strong in Customization and Configuration
Contact Person: Ankita Pardeshi