Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Title: Lead Salesforce Developer / Senior Developer
Lead Salesforce Developer / Senior Developer
Are you a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge with a passion to solve complex business and technology problems? If so, take your career to the next level at Capgemini! As a Salesforce Developer, you will help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform how they engage with their customers. You will work as part of a broader team delivering the most creative, sophisticated, and challenging solutions leveraging Salesforce in concert with our clients’ other key middle and back-office systems. The solutions we develop for our clients utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and an outstanding customer experience.
In the course of a project engagement, you will be responsible for delivering on the requirements we have gathered from our clients. Together with other technical resources on the team you will design & develop solutions utilizing Salesforce configuration, Apex, Lightning and other compatible technologies.
Primary Role Responsibilities
- Participate in discovery sessions with customers that include deriving business requirements and business process analysis
- Design, develop, test, and document elegant & innovative solutions on the Salesforce platforms
- Conduct unit, integration, and performance testing and work closely with users for user acceptance testing
- Analyze and mitigate bugs and issues
- Participate and lead design and code review sessions
- Identify project risks, especially related to the technical solution
- Recommend alternative approaches, analyze impacts, and provide sizing estimates
- Develop on the Salesforce platform in accordance with industry best practices and client standards
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce’s web services API and third-party integration tools
- Data transformation and migration
- Be a mentor and support other developers
- Enjoys discovering, learning about, and implementing new technologies
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding client satisfaction and results
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Analytical and prone to work through problems logically and methodically
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience deploying enterprise-level software or technology projects leveraging various methodologies (Agile, SAFe, Waterfall, hybrid)
- Salesforce development skills & experience including APEX, SOQL, Lightning Web Components & Aura, Process Builder, Flow, and other standard and advanced Salesforce tools
- Knowledge of relational databases, SOQL, SOSL Knowledge of Deployment, Release management and version control tools like GitHub, bitbucket, CVS, SVN, Ant script, Changesets etc
- Understanding of Salesforce functionality including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, and Experience Cloud (Communities)
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture including Salesforce integrations using both SOAP & REST services
- Experience with Salesforce environment management and DevOps, including concepts such as continuous delivery and tools such as Copado and Salesforce DX
- Experience delivering in a Global delivery
- 2+ years of experience advanced Lightning, Apex, SOQL development is required
Desired Certifications & Accreditations
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and II Certifications
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.