Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) is a cloud and cyber services provider with a mission to be the digital transformational partner of choice for clients. This supports the Capgemini group ambition to be a leader for leaders.
We are a global business, generating a revenue of 2bn euros, serving our global clients and supported by state-of-the-art right shore delivery centres in Eastern Europe and India.
In order to drive the growth agenda in Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our team. You will assist in the management and Administration of a ServiceNow Platform to support a service offering to our customer.
You will be part of a New ServiceNow team including a developer and other administrators to ensure the ServiceNow platform is available for internal and external users in order to support their IT requirements.
More specifically your responsibilities include:
• Understanding of both client and server-side scripting and adhering to ServiceNow coding best practice.
• Create and updating documentation and procedures. Adaptable with the willingness to push yourself in a challenging and evolving environment
• Take part in ServiceNow testing, administration and development activities as well as trouble shooting
• Working alongside business analysts and assisting in qualifying their requirements
• Qualify client requirements through validation of “needs” versus “wants”
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Credible and collaborative, you are recognized as a valued player in your domain and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients.
You manage your own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for specific work/activities. You have the ability to identify problems and issues and by assessing them generate possible solutions by using standard procedures. You present information clearly and in appropriate styles, make technical information clear and persuade others in straightforward situations.
You demonstrate the following competencies:
• Experience in administering ServiceNow Platform with exposure to building and configuring ServiceNow applications and services
• Hands on experience with Access Control List rules, understanding how and why they are use
• Understanding Agile and SCRUM
• Advanced communication skills (written and speaking skills)
• Strong attention to detail
• Understanding of relational databases concepts
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
• Must be willing to undertake DV Clearance
Ideally you will bring the below previous experience or certification:
• ITIL Foundation Certified
• ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate
• ServiceNow Scripting certificate
• Application Creation in ServiceNow
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.