ServiceNow Security Architect (SecOps, GRC)
Get the opportunity to work together with highly talented and senior consultants on exiting projects within Cloud & Infrastructure services.
Due to significant growth created by an ever-increasing client demand, we are looking to further bolster our group of Service Now Experts. You will be a part of the Capgemini Cloud & Edge Projects and Consulting Practice that is primarily responsible for providing client centric Public & Private Cloud, End User productivity and service integration solutions. It provides a variety of client services, which range from initial strategic advice right through to project delivery & implementation. You will be based in our Belgian office, in Diegem.
- Work closely with enterprise ServiceNow SecOps/GRC customers to researching, designing, architecting and delivering innovative solutions to improve their business processes and tools
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, make recommendations which yield cost-effective products and better streamlined workflows, and, assist Business Analysts in estimating release level of effort
- Drive design workshops, provide technical guidance and facilitate requirements gathering, implementation approach, scrum, sprints, testing, and deployment
- Demonstrate product and technical leadership in ServiceNow SecOps, GRC
- Support innovation and solutions’ development using ServiceNow SecOps, GRC
- Respond to RFP’s and RFI’s and support Pre-Sales activities
- Provide training and coaching to team members on ServiceNow SecOps/GRC.
- Experienced business/technology expert with proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Excellent at communicating solutions and strategy to technical and non-technical audiences and executive stakeholders
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to define technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in working in a complex environment.
- Able to present solutions and proposals
- 5+ years of experience designing architecture, developing, implementing and maintaining ServiceNow SecOps and GRC complex projects
- Experience with agile methodology, creating process designs, technical designs, defining user stories, working with distributed delivery teams, testing
- Technical and functional experience with a large-scale enterprise environment with ITSM processes
- Experience with industry frameworks and standards
- knowledge of functional processes related to Policy, Security Compliance, Cyber Risk, Vendor Security Risk, Business Continuity, Vulnerability Management, Security Incident Response Management and / or Issues Management
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture and worked integration with other applications
- ServiceNow (GRC and SecOps) & Information security certifications
- Architect certification is a plus
- University degree
- Fluent in English and French &/or Dutch