An overview of the role
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow reporting specialist to help us in the collection and implementation of tool requirements. IN this role you will be required to investigates and determine the best solution or configuration options available based on the specific requirement for all reporting and performance measurement requirements.
Your key tasks in this role will be;
• Requirements gathering for reporting from Service Management process workshops
• Identification & design of ServiceNow reporting and dashboard requirements
• Designs and develop reporting models to meet business needs
• Develop ad hoc reports to support business decisions
• Develop ServiceNow ticket reports
• Develop reporting solutions to support Business Intelligence gathering
• Create reports to provide system details for SLA support
• Recommend report types based on stakeholder requirements
• Configuration of basic reporting & Performance Analytics reports
• Liaison with customer, project teams and Service Management stream leads
• Create internal and external reports with correct visibility groups
• Support contractual performance measurements reviews and identify how these can be met in ServiceNow including HI Portal and Instance Security Center
• Scheduling of reports
• Support and Perform reporting testing and Support user acceptance testing
• Support go-live and early life/warranty support periods
Why this role?
This role provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced ServiceNow reporting specialist to join our Cloud team and help us develop and advice on reporting capabilities on the ServiceNow platform.
• Experience in administering ServiceNow Platform
• Understanding Agile and SCRUM
• Strong attention to detail
• Understanding of relational databases concepts
• Question and push back approach on client requirements
Certifications and Training required
• ServiceNow System Administration certificate (Must)
• ITIL Foundation Certified (optional)
• ITSM Fundamentals (optional)
• ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate (optional)
• Performance Analytics Essentials
• Performance Analytics Fundamentals (optional)
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
(call to action options, please choose one only)
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm