An overview of the role
This role will require you to serve as a key team contributor on projects with systems integration engagements.
- Perform configuration, application integration, custom programming, and other technical activities in support of systems integration projects.
- Advise, mentor, and provide hands-on assistance to other team members regarding the technical solution design and execution.
- Develop and document best practice approaches and reusable assets for the deployment team
- Identification & design of ServiceNow integration requirements, including
- Identity Management service (SSO/LDAP)
- ServiceNow Mid-tier setup
- Event Management integration
- Service Mapping & Discovery integration (CMDB)
- Create and design user stories as well as assess solution built by developers.
- Support and Perform system testing and systems integration testing
- Support user acceptance testing
- Support go-live and early life/warranty support periods
•Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS)
•Familiarity with object oriented programming languages
•Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, MS Sql, MySQL, etc.)
•AJAX, Jelly, or PERL scripting.
•Expertise hand-coding of DHTML/XHTML and CSS.
•Ability to integrate ServiceNow with SalesForce, MuleSoft, SnapLogic, Perspectium etc (MUST)
•ServiceNow System Administration certificate
•ITIL Foundation Certified (optional)
•ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate
•ServiceNow Scripting certificate (optional)
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
(call to action options, please choose one only)
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm