An overview of the role
We are looking to hire a ServiceNow Implementation Specialist who will be a ServiceNow subject matter expert – who will maintain expertise in the design, development and implementation of the ServiceNow platform and specific application suites including ITSM, ITOM, SAM, SecOps, GRC, HRSD as well as integrations. You will be a trusted client advisor, providing guidance, expertise, and knowledge to customers.
- In this role you are a ServiceNow subject matter expert –required to maintain expertise in the design, development and implementation of the ServiceNow platform and specific application suites including ITSM, ITOM, SAM, SecOps, GRC, HRSD as well as integrations.
- A trusted client advisor, provide guidance, expertise, and knowledge to customers.
- Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including managing the overall security of the platform, configuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs), developing workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items
- Developing, designing, configuring and rollout of new application modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Collaborates with a larger group of Business SMEs, solution and technical architects to set technical direction for the delivery of solutions
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provides input to the design of ServiceNow based ITSM solutions as a recognised Architect or Design Authority
- Provides input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Assists in gathering and reviewing client’s process requirements and map to ServiceNow features/implementations
- Supports implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Works with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
- Prepares all technology related client facing and internal deliverables
- Establishes and enforces systems design and architectural standards, establishes maintains best practices and drive the principles throughout the systems delivery lifecycle
- Qualify client requirements through validation of “needs” versus “wants”.
- Required advanced implementation and development skills within the ServiceNow Platform
- Supported in ServiceNow Implementation on ITSM, CSM, HR or ITOM
- Experience in ServiceNow implementations, acting as an Architect
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SOAP, SCP, FTPS, JSON
- ServiceNow Developer certification is a plus
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC Remedy ITSM, HP, Landesk, etc.)
- Experience with orchestration tools (ex. HP Operations Orchestrator, BMC Atrium Orchestrator)
- Micro-services architecture knowledge, enterprise integration patterns
- Experience in Jira, Confluence, Rabbit MQ, Apache Camel, DevOps
- Experience developing and implementing systems using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- ServiceNow Certifications nice to have: CIS in at least one module.
- ITIL Foundation Certified (optional)
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.