Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) is a cloud and cyber services provider with a mission to be the digital transformational partner of choice for clients. This supports the Capgemini group ambition to be a leader for leaders.
We are a global business, generating a revenue of 2bn euros, serving our global clients and supported by state-of-the-art right shore delivery centres in Eastern Europe and India.
In order to drive the growth agenda in Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our team. You will assist in the management and Administration of a ServiceNow Platform to support a service offering to our customer.
You will be part of a New ServiceNow team you will be the Senior developer responsible for the administration and development of the ServiceNow platform. You will have been the lead technical experienced developer for this service.
Your responsibilities include:
• In collaboration with Service Integration and Management consultants, will assist clients in the implementation of Service Management practices based on Capgemini and industry standards
• As a Senior Developer you will be expected to be a trusted source of knowledge and support, lead, mentor, share knowledge and advise the other developers within the team, expanding their capabilities and working with them to improve their technical skillsets
• Strong knowledge of Enterprise System Management and IT Service Management
• Setting coding standards of best practices, ensuring that all work delivered by the team meets those standards. Ensuring appropriate governance as well as accurate documentation. Always considers best practice of the processes that any work is delivering (along with technical best practice)
• Subject Matter Expert for integrations between ServiceNow and other systems, whether developing ticket exchange with other ITSM products, or integrations with bespoke business systems. -Assists ServiceNow System Administrators, SI Process Consultants, and Business Analysts with incident resolution, as needed
• Leading the adoption of Automated Test Framework to reduce the effort required from the team for testing, and to minimise the impact of applying version upgrades
• Delivering high-quality solutions that are fit for purpose through analysis and challenging unnecessary customisation and focusing on a development and deployment approach that delivers flexibility to support changing business needs without the need to redevelop ServiceNow as functionality is expanded
• Support and influence the development of the vision and strategy for ServiceNow based on an understanding and anticipation of future business needs and strategies.
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Credible and collaborative, you are recognized as a valued player in your domain and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients.
You manage your own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for specific work/activities. You have the ability to identify problems and issues and by assessing them generate possible solutions by using standard procedures. You present information clearly and in appropriate styles, make technical information clear and persuade others in straightforward situations.
You demonstrate the following competencies:
• Experience in advanced administering ServiceNow Platform
• Enterprise and/or IT Service Management experience
• Understanding Agile and SCRUM
• Advanced communication skills (written and speaking skills)
• Question and push back approach on client requirements
• Strong attention to detail
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
• ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate
• Application Creation in ServiceNow
• Knowledge of testing methodologies and frameworks
• Must be willing to undertake DV Clearance
Ideally you will bring the below previous experience or certification:
• ITIL Foundation Certified
• ServiceNow Scripting certificate
• Experienced in working with relational databases
• Experienced in working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
• Experience in IT Operations Management
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.