Our Relaunch Programme is aimed at supporting talented professionals back into the business by providing a tailored 6-month programme to help refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but will have some relevant previous experience and a willingness to learn and further develop your skills in this area. If you have had a career break of 1 ½ years or beyond, for whatever reason, we would love to hear from you!
The job on offer
As one of the market leaders in Service Integration (SI) we can offer support and training from our ServiceNow professional to help you get back into the Service Integration and Management (SIAM) space. We have received recognition by likes of Gartner, Forrester etc. for our collaborative and innovative approach to making SI a success within our clients.
Returning to work as a ServiceNow Consultant, you’ll get the opportunity to both learn and utilise our proven business change approach for implementing ServiceNow, using techniques like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall to understand the requirements, whilst working collaboratively with clients to help deliver these business beneficial solutions.
Other aspects of the role will involve:
• Designing configurations, customisations and implementations based upon the ServiceNow platform
• Creating integrations with other business management systems using APIs, web-services etc.
• Developing and implementing automation and orchestration within ServiceNow
• Facilitating ServiceNow workshops and work streams
• Becoming a SME for overall ServiceNow design and functionality with a good understanding of how hardware, integrations, database and all other ServiceNow applications are related
As mentioned above we don’t necessarily need you to match every requirement on the job description but ideally, you’ll have some relevant previous experience coupled with the enthusiasm to learn and further develop your skills in these areas:
- Experience in designing and supporting implementations in Enterprise ServiceNow environments,
- Software development background within the ServiceNow platform
- Design and development experience of core service management processes and reporting, aligned to the ServiceNow ITSM tool suite
- Knowledge of SaaS and associated benefits
- Excellent stakeholder management skills • Knowledge of other ITSM tool suites
- Experience over two of the following: ITSM, HR, CSM, Security – desirable
- Certifications in ITIL or ServiceNow – desirable
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience. All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com