Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
We will contact selected candidates only.
What do you need to start?
- An experienced ServiceNow architect with proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Excellent at communicating technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to define technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project and teams in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- 3+ years of experience in ServiceNow implementations, acting as an Architect on minimum 3 full ServiceNow implementations.
- Experience in designing architecture for ITSM and 2 ServiceNow modules/features as a minimum (ITOM, HR, SAM, ITBM, Orchestration)
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SOAP, SCP, FTPS, JSON
- Micro-services architecture understanding and enterprise integration concepts
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC Remedy ITSM, HP, Landesk, etc.), experience with ITSM tool migration and upgrade projects
- Practical experience in common Automation and Orchestration Technologies in ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Certifications nice to have: Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and CIS in at least one module. Alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the certification exams during trial period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal trainings)
What duties will help you grow?
- Defining and ensuring a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
- Going beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change while securing sustainability
- Being at front to help our clients create the sustainable, inclusive future we all want and need.
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of ServiceNow based ITSM solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
What your development path can look like?
- Architects and consulting roles in the projects,
- Design and implementation, hands-on experience
- Technical specialization / External certifications
- Build the strong competency centers
- Excellent quality of delivery
- Build the portfolio of successful projects, references and credentials
- Market research
- Leading the technical streams in the projects,
- Creation of the reference architectures (design authority)
- Creation and maintaining the repository of standard architecture documents / blueprints
- Increasing the footprint of Architects in the global investment projects
- Increasing of Capgemini’s portfolio awareness across Capgemini and Clients
- Creating the strategies of growth of capabilities
- Internal and global portfolio development
- Key roles in the global R&D programs
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).