This role is based in the Highlands or Corsham.
An overview of the role
A Senior Reporting Consultant, working as part of the Service Management team for a high profile UK Public Sector organization.
You will be the primary contact for all management reporting activities; including scheduled and adhoc reports, related to BAU processes, updating current productions or development projects.
Operational delivery of the ITIL Reporting Management process. Contributing to the development, deployment and maintenance of ITIL aligned processes and documentation.
The role is client facing, working alongside the Service Delivery Managers and Team Leaders reporting into the Service Level Manager.
Why this role?
You will contribute towards all necessary solution configuration required as a result of new account or service transition, including but not limited to:
• Understand and interpret reporting requirements in the context of the available technical solutions;
• Understand complex business requirements with the ability to articulate an appropriate technical solution;
• Contribute towards the production of high-level and detailed design documents;
• Provide L2 and L3 support for reporting solutions.
• Ensure continuous service improvement is a pivotal element of the service
• Monitor performance of the service and manage improvement implementation
As someone with experience and expertise in Service Management you will have excellent influential and organizational skills, be an excellent communicator and have the ability work under pressure to tight deadlines. You will have the ability to build successful working relationships with business and service managers and be able to evidence the below requirements:
• Expertise in cross systems interrelations in context of the global business process
• Experience in IT, with emphasis on operational management
• Clear commitment to Service Management Framework
• Excellent documentation and report writing ability.
• Experience in Technical Service Centre or Customer Service Environment.
• The ability to use initiative, whilst working on their own with minimum supervision.
• Experience in the below technologies:
o MS applications (Specificaly Advanced in Excel)
o Visual Basic for Applications.
o General knowledge of desktop products, procurement and operational delivery of services.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance
their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.