Job Title: Service Delivery Management
This role presents an opportunity for a motivated selfstarter with a background in Workplace Services to take on a key management role, liaising with colleagues from multiple geographies and technologies in areas such as Delivery Management, Contracts and Finance
- Be responsible for delivery to the SLA obligations
- Carry out daytoday management of all service delivery activities, irrespective of run resource location including supplier and third party management.
- Ensure consistency of delivery approach with SL strategy.
- Manage Major Incidents or client alerts.
- Develop and maintain SIPorSQP.
- Be responsible for transitiontorun signoff.
- Drive the identification and achievement of operational cost and efficiency savings.
- Promote new service propositions to improve or extend the services to the client.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the most appropriate operational controls are in place for services that are delivered to the client reduce riskorMI.
- Be consulted regarding contract documents maintenance.
- Review and update SLA:
- Conduct impact assessment of contract changes on service provision.
- Ensure productivity and cost efficiency savings are achieved.
- Prepare content and costing of SLA work ordersorchanges quotes.
- Be consulted on pricing during finalization of SLA work ordersorchanges quotes.
- Ensure correct and appropriate forecasting and charging of the services work units to the account:
- Maintain unit costing volume, ensuring it contains accurate forecasting and charging data work unitsorservice requestsorchanges.
- Good understanding of WPS tools and processes
- Experience in atleast one of the Workplace Services technologies apart from Remote Desktop Support Application Packaging, Deployment Or SOE
- Lean, SixSigma
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within a WPS discipline
- Analytical thinking
- Conscientious and self motivated
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A teamplayer, able to achieve individual targets
- Customer focused, service orientated approach
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Able to follow bestpractice processes