Any UK Base
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
We are looking for a ServiceNow Architect to join our Service Integration (SI) Consulting team. As our market share in SI continues to rise, we are widening our service offerings with innovative extensions to currently recognised SI solutions. We have received recognition by likes of Gartner, Forrester etc, for our collaborative and innovative approach to making SI a success within our clients.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the market leaders in SI, where you will be at the fore-front of the company’s development as it designs and executes significant ServiceNow programmes within our client’s organisation. If you want to be part of one of the fastest growing IT offerings, with a global leader in the field, get in touch, we want to work with you!
The focus of your role
You will act as the design and implementation lead within a consulting structure for our clients. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and be viewed as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the SI Consulting Practice. All of our clients demand the highest levels of professionalism and advice and it will be incumbent upon you to live up to this expectation, furthering our global reputation as a major brand within the IT Services industry.
As the ServiceNow Architect you will
- Manage ServiceNow Programme
- Use techniques like Service Maturity Assessment and requirements gathering to quickly capture the ServiceNow requirement and be able to articulate the business benefits with clients, either in a pre-sales setting or during transition and transformation phases
- Be a technical architect for all ServiceNow related solutions, including understanding and documenting the full Capgemini ServiceNow architecture solution
- Lead ServiceNow workshops and work streams as needed and work either on your own or within a larger programme team
Be the primary point of contact for overall ServiceNow architecture and functionality; have a full understanding of how hardware, integrations, database and all other ServiceNow applications are related and dependency impacts of any changes or updates
What you’ll bring
- Solid experience in architecting, building, and supporting complex implementations in a large-scale enterprise ServiceNow environment
- Some exposure to Service Integration (or SIAM) and ServiceNow projects implementation in a large client setting
- Design and development experience of core service management processes and reporting, aligned to the ServiceNow IT service management tool suite
- ITIL Qualifications
- In addition to ITSM – experience of one of the following areas would be highly beneficial: CSM, HR, Security
- Knowledge of other IT service management tool suites, such as those provided by BMC, HP and IBM Tivoli
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. If you are looking for opportunity where you can learn and develop your career goals – join us and help grow our already large and strong community of digital specialists. You will be working in one of the best cultures and you will be surrounded by inspiring people!
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.