Service Manager | 9 to 12 years | Bengaluru
- This role will be part of a growing team to help group IT transform the way they assess Security Risk identify opportunities to solve our clients most critical business Data Protection related challenges driving strategic programs data analytics cyber resilience response Objectives.
- The Endpoint Security Services Manager within the EPAMS is responsible for Delivering Managing the global Operations and projects for the defined Security Initiatives Technical in depth knowledge on Security Intelligence Security Operations.
- Understanding of Security Vulnerabilities their Remediation Methodologies.
- Hands on expertise in Security Operations Should have a strong background in managing Security Operations Projects from start to finish Experience thorough understanding of Security Operations concepts.
- Understand the Attack life cycle and where the Endpoint Security Services helps eradicate these issues And to positively impact a range of security functions including security operations incident response threat research vulnerability management etc.
- Serve as an expert for security systems applications and capabilities such as data loss prevention DLP log and event correlation SIEM intrusion detection prevention IDS IPS anti virus and anti malware.
- End Point Privilege Management End Point Compliance Audit and Vulnerability assessment.
- Experience in evaluating systems applications networks and devices for vulnerabilities to ensure proper security requirements are met.
- Experience in managing and overseeing project delivery documents such as system requirements design and implementation guides runbooks a configuration management guide.
- Endpoint Security service manager
October 20, 2021