Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- Ability to understand the business value delivered by IT services
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, self-starter able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate the criticality of information collected from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into detail
- Presentation and workshops facilitation skills, ability to provide training to clients and internal team members
- Expert in IT Asset Management Lifecycle processes (including hardware and software)
- Expert in Configuration Management processes
- Awareness of technologies that support CMDB solutions, integrations including auto-discovery tooling
- Understanding of functionalities of at least one ITSM CMDB solutions (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy etc.) and ability to explain and recommend platform capabilities to maximize value of delivered service
- Experience in Service Integration design, transformation and transition projects
- Proficient understanding of project management concepts, experience in project planning and coordination, recognizing and addressing risks, awareness of costs for specific projects or work areas
- Willingness to work with new technologies and to acquire new skills
- Leadership skills, ability to lead team of experts and SMEs
- Excellent command of the English language and experience in communication across all levels of an IT organization, at the most senior level
Ability to travel: 15% – 20%+ travelling to EU (weekends at home), as well as to USA/ Canada/ Asia regions outside EU (weekends abroad) – after pandemic
Nice to have
- Expertise in ServiceNow CMDB, including CI Class Manager and Health module configuration
- Experience in use of ITOM products (Service Mapping, Discovery, Cloud Management)
- ITIL v3 Intermediate or ITIL Expert certificated (or ITIL v4 equivalent)
- Hands-on experience in deployment, configuration or administration of the ServiceNow platform, familiarity with system automations and integration architecture
- Regulatory Compliance awareness including ISO20000, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) compliance
What will you do?
- Conduct consultancy work including SACM processes reviews, service maturity assessments, health checks, Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) and transformation projects
- Proactively identify business opportunities for both Service Integration capability and Project and Consulting service line within current and perspective customer environments
- Gather business requirements and translate them to functional requirements, taking into consideration technology constraints and complexity of IT ecosystem
- Oversee and support solution design by recommendation of data standards, CI data sustainability and reconciliation requirements, work directly with delivery teams, service providers, customers and developers to test, transition and coordinate the overall implementation
- Build customer relationships by delivering above client expectations on assigned deliverables
- Design and execute E2E trainings and hand over support to delivery teams
Who will you be working with?
Service Management Consulting is a team of well-trained professionals who engage in business analysis and consulting with great enthusiasm and passion. Our broadly skilled people allow Capgemini to deliver challenging projects across Europe, Asia and Americas.
We deliver ITSM implementations using ServiceNow platform, IT process remediations, non-IT related ServiceNow implementations as well as digital transformation projects using organizational change management and agile methodologies. We believe in learning through experience and delivering on time and above client expectations.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing