Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
- Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts
- Facilitation skills to assist gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
- 2+ years of hands on experience in ITSM processes,
- 1+ years of hands on experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of at least one module of ServiceNow Platform – as a must,
- Understanding of agile methodology – as a must,
- Decompose high-level information into details,
- Use of industry recognized technologies in order to facilitate work environment,
- Excellent command of English language,
- Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Service Request Management and Fulfillment, Service Catalogue,
- Familiarity with automation solutions (cloud provisioning, orchestrations etc.),
- ServiceNow System Administration or ServiceNow Certified Implementation certifications,
- Experience in implementation of non-ITSM ServiceNow modules (i.e. HR, CSM)
- Ability to travel: ~30% travelling to EU (weekends at home), also team members can join projects in USA/ Canada/Australia regions.
Service Management Consultant in collaboration with clients, ServiceNow architects and developers plays a key role in the implementation of best practices within Now Platform based on Capgemini and industry standards. The role requires profound business acumen and understanding as well as thorough understanding of ServiceNow configuration and admin capabilities with use of agile methodology.
As Service Management Consultant you will join Project & Consulting Service Line designing, developing and implementing processes, conducting research and performing analysis required to build respective modules within ServiceNow Platform. You will be capturing business requirements in a form of agile stories, as well as testing configured functionalities end to end as soon as these have been developed.
1. Service Transition and Transformation projects
- Design, test and transition solutions within ServiceNow Platform,
- Perform thorough data analysis, while engaged in migration projects, in order to provide requirements for developers enabling configuration and customization,
- Provide ‘Early Life Support’ – delivering Service Management and Service Integration services and handing over support to the future delivery teams,
- Design and execute E2E trainings and UAT.
2. Service Implementations
- Assist in gathering core configuration requirements, translate these into design model and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers,
- Capture customer’s and service providers’ requirements into stories, solution the approach and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers.
3. Service Remediation projects
- Assisting Delivery teams to rectify issues and improve service delivered to the customers against ServiceNow Platform.
Service Management Consulting is a team of well-trained professionals who engage in business analysis and consulting with great enthusiasm and passion. Our broadly skilled people allow Capgemini to deliver challenging projects across Europe, Asia and Americas.
We deliver ITSM implementations using Service Now platform, IT process remediations, non-IT related Service Now implementations as well as digital transformation projects using organizational change management and agile methodologies. We believe in learning through experience and delivering on time and above client expectations.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing