Our Relaunch Programme is aimed at supporting talented professionals back into the business by providing a tailored 6-month programme to help refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but will have some relevant previous experience and a willingness to learn and further develop your skills in this area. If you have had a career break of 1 ½ years or beyond, for whatever reason, we would love to hear from you!
The job on offer
As one of the market leaders in Service Integration (SI) we can offer support and training from our Service Management professionals to help you get back into the Service Integration and Management (SIAM) space. We have received recognition by likes of Gartner, Forrester etc. for our collaborative and innovative approach to making SI a success within our clients. As a Service Management Consultant, you’ll become a key resource in the team, having the opportunity to focus on all aspects of the ITIL service management lifecycle stages.
As you settle back into the world of work and become comfortable in your role as a Service Management Consultant you’ll become involved in designing, developing and implementing Service Management and Service Integration deliverables, conducting research and performing analysis.
· Working as part of a team using our proven business change approach for implementing SI, using techniques like Service Maturity Assessment
· Participating in workshops and work streams as needed and working either on your own or within a larger programme team
· Working on transition and transformation programmes which result in the creation and activation of SIAM operating models
· Providing ITIL service strategy advice and service design solutions to address service issues
· Undertaking internal and client facing consultancy including IT service and governance reviews and health checks, trend analysis, benchmarking, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), compliance reviews and Service Improvement Programmes (SIP’s)
· Assisting with the discovery processes and overseeing specific work streams managing resources and budgets
· Ensuring ITIL aligned processes, procedures and work instructions are produced to required standard
As mentioned above we don’t necessarily need you to match every requirement on the job description but ideally, you’ll have some relevant previous experience coupled with the enthusiasm to learn and further develop your skills in these areas:
· Knowledge of IT service management tool suites
· Experience of development of core service management processes and reporting, aligned to the IT service management tool suites
· Knowledge of DevOps tool suites
· Understanding of Target Operating Model (TOM) components.
· ITIL and Agile awareness
· Consulting skills including; interpersonal, communication, project management and strong analytical skills
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience. All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
(call to action options, please choose one only)
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm