Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
We are looking for candidate who:
- speaks French at B2+ / C1 level and English at B1
- has experience working in Service Desk / Help Desk / Customer Care Services
- is experienced in delivering 1st Level or 2nd Level support.
- is familiar with Windows environments, including Windows 7 & 10, MS Office and Active Directory
- has general understanding LAN, WLAN & WAN networks
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- likes a challenge and enjoys working in a dynamic environment and IT
- is a team player
- Provide second line technical support for more complex incidents received from first line Analysts
- Support first line agents during difficult calls
- Support first line with technical expertise
- Apply technical knowledge to meet resolution targets
- Accurately record and classify all incoming incidents with appropriate priority, category and incident summary details
- Create new know-how solutions based on fixed issues
- Identity/ User Access management
- Support and training for first line analysts including Basic IT
- Our team consists of IT enthusiasts working together for a single French client.
- You will work with a motivated and energetic team.
- You will work closely with Knowledge, Inzidents and Quality Managers.
- You will support your Team Manager and contribute to the training effort
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing