Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Delivery background as Operations manager, Service Delivery manager, Delivery lead or similar;
- Acts with determination and commitment to deliver results;
- Passionate people developer and profit shaper;
- Easily work with complex business and operational requirements;
- Problem solving and collaborative mindset;
- English working proficiency is a must.
What duties will help you grow?
Operations Lead makes the service a reality. Manages a team delivering day-to-day services including contractual deliverables and achievement of all service quality targets & SLA’s. Manages cost of delivered services, including identification and execution of all cost efficiency plans. IS customer facing, being responsible for fulfilling contract obligations. Manages actions that can improve the revenue (contract management, generation of reports to facilitate invoicing, propose add-on services to SDM to maximize team use, automations or changes in the delivery models).
• Delivery to contractual deliverables and achievement of all service quality targets, SLA’s & operational parameters
• Deliver services within the budgeted pyramid and team size. Identify & execute opportunities to improve operational cost of team
• Ensure operational governance (Conduct daily standup meetings to ensure operations parameters are well in control)
• Perform quality & operational escalation reviews and take necessary actions, escalate issues beyond control or abilities of team for timely & quality resolutions
• Implement automations and other initiatives in the run operations, delivery of day-to-day run services for the technology area assigned, manages the team responsible for service delivery.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).