The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing nature. Our Cloud Infrastructure Services global business line is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join the team supporting a large, strategic client South of Sydney (Wollongong).
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be the first point of contact for support for the corporation’s IT and business systems worldwide. Working independently or as part of a team, the Service Desk Analyst is responsible for acting as single point of contact for users, logging and managing contacts within SLA, building good relations with end users and good perception of Service Desk operations.
- Ticket logging, handling all email, phone and weblog contacts within SLA
- Logging incidents and service requests, containing all necessary information, received via phone and email
- Addressing user issues correctly according to SLA standards and assigning them to appropriate resolving team when necessary
- Knowledge of request models, especially knowledge of details required for providing accurate solution of user’s problem
- Basic diagnostic and troubleshooting of incidents / issues when possible
- Providing ‘First Time Fixes’ to the user, and closing the ticket in these cases
- Resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact according to agreed SLA and processes for dedicated Customer and confirming that the issue is fixed with users(FTF and FLR)
- Following-up on users chase calls; monitoring own and absent colleagues queue in Remedy; Consulting on high priority issues with Incident Manager
- Control timely processing of the assigned incidents and service requests
- Meeting or exceeding the level of service when responding to all incoming incidents
- Identification of recurring and related incidents and ability to correlate for a potential bigger problem or identifying seeding indicators for a bigger issue
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 1 Year+ technical or helpdesk experience
- Strong verbal communication skills over the ‘phone
- Basic IT and technical knowledge
- Basic network knowledge troubleshooting skills
- Ability to interpret technical information and present it in simple terms for a less technical audience
- Full understanding of the Intelligence Service Centre concept and deliverables
- Understanding of the business value your function adds
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.