Join our experienced team of creative design thinkers, be part of creating revolutionary services for our users and customers!
About the role
At Capgemini DCX, we operate in the realms of design, technology and business with creating services, products and experiences from scratch as well as transforming existing solutions. We are in a time of transition, where our current ways of working are being reinvented. Thereby, we are growing in Sweden and are looking for talented fellow designers.
As a Service designer and consultant at Capgemini DCX, you will be working directly with our clients in cross functional agile teams. You will be co-creating with tech and business stakeholders as well as developers with the users at center. As our Service Designer we expect you to take a holistic and strategic approach to how we provide the users with the most effective and user friendly solutions. We design practical, functional, and desirable digital services based on customer insights. You could be joining one of our leading clients in the retail sector and be part of creating the next level shopping experience or you could join colleagues on a project in the public sector or perhaps work together with other team members in the automotive industry with making the complex seem simple.
Get the future you want
We have a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life. We have a UX Guild which keeps all UX:ers and designers connected, with learning activities and social events across the Swedish regions. In the team we like to learn from each other and have fun in the process. We focus on inclusion and embrace and empower talent in all its diverse forms and origins.
Our way of working is centered around our seven values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Fun, Freedom, Team Spirit and Modesty. This might first sound like empty words to you, but after working with us for a while, you’ll notice that there is some soul in here, and that we are living by these values.
We believe that you have:
- Worked professionally as a Service Designer for 4+ years
- Holistically and strategically understand service-related challenges of customers and end-users
- Worked with a broad range of research and innovation-oriented project
- Experience in setting up and facilitating design and strategic sprints, by using service design tools and methods
- Experience with creating prototypes – from wireframes, to clickable mock-ups
- Experience with communicating design concepts and ideas to client leadership
- An understanding of accessible and sustainable design
- Experience from working with Design Systems
- Swedish language is a plus since we often work with large public sector clients.
How to apply
Make your move and attach your CV. We’ll be interviewing continuously and look forward to finding our next colleague/friend.