The job on offer
The SD&I Manager sits in the Service Integrator tower. The role is responsible for ensuring the requirements of operations are represented throughout the project lifecycle and that the projects deliverables are therefore supportable and robust following implementation into the production environment.
• Review Service Impact Assessment and ensure the deliverables are in alignment with contractual obligations.
• Design and document the Service ensuring it is fit for purpose for Service Operations and SLA’s
• Reviewing processes and procedures ensuring they are fit for Service.
• Confirm with Service Portfolio Management that modified or new services need reviewing.
• Ensuring that operational service requirements are articulated and delivered by the Project Manager
• Acting as single point of contact for operational services and Project Managers during all project phases
• Ensuring the Service SD&I Quality Gate process is adhered to, providing support/advice to stakeholders
• Providing status reporting on projects from a Service SD&I perspective.
• Ensuring assessment of the risks to operational support environments has taken place.
• Ensuring operational support teams have been fully engaged and are able to support the required services.
• Ensuring that Architecture, Security and cross tower support functions have been engaged (e.g., Capacity Management, Availability Management) to validate the solution will meet operational requirements
• Ensuring Early Life Support has been planned
• Providing a pre-production support “Escalation” point
• Ensuring that evidence is collected as required for the Quality Gate Reviews and stored on the central Client repository
Being a self-starter, proactive, self-motivated and a personable individual you will be responsible for ensuring the Service Design & Introduction process is carried out for any new or changing services being delivered into our client, following the SD&I process.
Having strong planning and communication skills, you will be working closely with projects and all areas of the organisation.
• Experience of leading service design and introduction process in an ITIL based environment.
• ITIL Certified
• Have proven experience in an environment where PRINCE/AGILE project management
• Managing relationships with internal business stakeholders up to Director level
• A background in coordinating activities within a large infrastructure services organisation.
Why Capgemini is unique
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
Benefit from learning for life with Capgemini’s unique and innovative L&D offering. This is driven by our digital learning platform ‘Next’ and our ‘Learning for all’ mindset.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com