Job Title : Service Delivery Manager
Managing Engagements with a total team size of around 25 resources
– Ensure Delivery Effectiveness & Excellence.
– Manage the SLA targets and work with the team to trouble-shoot any areas where targets are in danger of being breached.
– Workload Planning for Service as well as Projects
– Manage Communication & Escalation
– Manage Risks & Issues
– Third Party Management
– Process Implementation/Adherence/Continuous Improvement – Regular Month end reporting (MSR and RAG)
– Measure various metrics (process, tools, client satisfaction etc.) – Drive the Service Improvements.
– Invoicing, ICA – Improving the Contribution Margin – Maintaining and Improving Pyramid Structure – Ensure expectations and goals are set properly with team and work with stakeholders to find the right fit.
– Manage Staffing, Team Building, Forecasting, Training, Certifications
Self Development of others, working in a team, leadership, fostering a learning culture, involvement in professional forums, participating in organization initiative , professional behavior & attitude, behavior impacting delivery effectiveness
- Plays an interface role between Account manager and Delivery Centres –that provide the different services to the client.
- Experienced Senior IT manager with a proven track record in outsourcing environment, bachelor’s degree;
- Experience delivery of customer services to Client requirements and satisfaction, Service Level Agreements and performing to Capgemini Management standards;
- Be able to perform contractual analysis, management and change according to ITIL and Capgemini standards; • Proven track record of successful project implementations;
- Ability to balance customer satisfaction / demands to maintain customer satisfaction with the level of support the customer has contracted with Capgemini;
- Experience in a wide variety of information technology fields to fully understand the details of the services that can be provided;
- Excellent delegation skills, negotiation skills and strong people management skills;
- Excellent customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirements;
- Ability to travel at least 40-50%. General • Oversees day-to-day operations to ensure contractual commitments are met for the areas managed by the SSDL or other SDMs
- Proactively manages teams providing services in scope, directly or with assistance of line managers and has two managers directly reporting to them (this will be dependent on the contract, a staff of 30 on-shore resources);
- Proactively manages the day-to-day relationship with the client(s)/client representatives to ensure a high level of satisfaction;
- Becomes a point of escalation for customer/delivery issues and for service towers regarding client issues / opportunities / contractual obligations;
- Works closely with Account Manager/SSDM to plan the overall client relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction, service improvement and new businesses. Service Delivery
- Reviews SSDLs recommendations for delivery targets appropriateness and liaises with Capgemini management/Client representatives to address issues or concerns;
- Monitors SLA achievement and CSIP