Carlisle / Cumbria/Manchester/Liverpool
An overview of the role
Service Delivery Management is a critical role in the delivery of operational excellence and will be critical to the success of a new logo. You will need be an enthusiastic, dedicated and proven individual to join our Service Delivery Management team. Within this role you will be responsible for driving the operational excellence as part of a wider delivery team and report into the Service Delivery Director and be responsible for ensuring the general delivery of the day to day Services, ensuring the Services are delivered to the terms & conditions of the contract, whilst acting as single point of contract for the client.
• Ensuring end-to-end contractual compliance of the Services as delivered by the Service lines
• Effectively manage and deliver to all service levels and performance criteria’s
• Accountability of all Services, identifying risks and Issues
• Transformation and project delivery, including adoption of change management
• Maintain compliance to regulatory obligations and ensure that Services are delivered securely by the Service Lines
• Develop and maintain a professional and communicative relationship with the business
• Develop and adhere to the governance strategy and deliver all reports and requirements in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage the forecasting, budgeting, invoicing and operational excellence
• Own, drive and achieve profitability and financial / commercial awareness
• BPSS security clearance essential – this will be initiated as part of the on-boarding process.
ITIL V3/V4 Foundation level certification or higher
• Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
• Confident, self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision
• Proficient in verbal and written communication
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.