Role : Service Delivery Manager – JDA WMS
Location : Pune
Experience : 12+ Years in IT
- Should have good knowledge in the WMS Discrete suite of application specifically version 9.1 and above including JDA WMS, JDA WLM, Third Party Billing, MOCA development, Nice Label, Jasper Reports.
- Should have hands on knowledge of device configurations – RF, Voice, Printers, Scanners
- Must have strong technical understanding of the various components of JDA WMS application vis-à-vis MOCA, MTF and Voice.
- Should have knowledge of design methodologies in implementing the solution in Cloud.
- Should possess sufficient knowledge of the various technical components involved to implement the solution in a cloud environment – Operating system, RDBMS (Specifically Oracle), Network, B2B Integration, DNS, File systems and Storage.
- Candidate should have basic understanding of non-functional requirements that are to be considered during project implementation phase and should be able to engage with the customers in defining the NFR requirements.
- Candidate should have advanced trouble shooting capabilities in dealing with a performance issue on the application deployed in Cloud. This includes but not limited to – Ability to generate and analyse a MOCA trace, device trace and Integrator trace. Candidate should have good knowledge of various printing requirements and type of printers that are normally used in a warehouse and should be able to work with customer and guide them on the right solution.
- Working knowledge of MOCA clustering is desirable. It would be advantageous if the candidate has worked on a clustered WMS set up in the past.
- Candidate should be able to drive the production go-live or cut-over strategy and be able to track the deployment.
- It is mandatory to have working knowledge of integrating WMS with other application components like WLM, EMS and Parcel.
- Working knowledge of 3rd party billing module.
- Knowledge of sizing the environment on Cloud is desirable.
- Understands how JDA solutions can be configured to better facilitate client business processes.
- Should work as a liaison between Consulting, Support and Cloud Services to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements during on-boarding of new customers or during upgrades or patch updates
- Provide hyper care support during go-live phase. This will require the associate to have good knowledge of the incident and problem management process.